WeatherDuluth, MN (55811)

  • 36-hour Overview

    Current Conditions Today Tonight Tomorrow
    Overcast Thunderstorms/Wind Thunderstorms Early AM Clouds/PM Sun
    63°Feels Like: 63° 66° 61° 68°
    Past 24 hrs - Precip: 0.16" Chance of Precip: 80% Chance of Precip: 80% Chance of Precip: 20%
    Wind: E 12 mph Wind: NE mph Wind: NE 17 mph Wind: NE mph

    TITAN Storm Tracking Radar Map

  • Hourly Forecast

    TodayAug 21

    Time Conditions Chance Precip Humidity Wind
    12 pm 65° Cloudy 10% 84% ENE 18 mph
    1 pm 66° Sct Thunderstorms 50% 85% NE 19 mph
    2 pm 67° Thunderstorms/Wind 60% 84% NE 20 mph
    3 pm 66° Thunderstorms/Wind 60% 84% NE 21 mph
    4 pm 64° Thunderstorms 70% 89% NE 18 mph
    5 pm 64° Thunderstorms 80% 89% NE 19 mph
    6 pm 64° Thunderstorms 80% 92% ENE 19 mph
    7 pm 63° Sct Thunderstorms 50% 96% NE 17 mph
    8 pm 63° Thunderstorms 60% 95% NE 17 mph
    9 pm 63° Thunderstorms 80% 92% NE 16 mph
    10 pm 63° Thunderstorms 80% 92% NE 14 mph
    11 pm 63° Sct Thunderstorms 40% 93% NE 14 mph
    12 am 62° Sct Thunderstorms 40% 95% NE 14 mph
    1 am 62° Sct Thunderstorms 40% 95% NE 13 mph
    2 am 62° Cloudy 20% 93% NE 12 mph
    3 am 62° Cloudy 20% 94% NE 11 mph
    4 am 62° Cloudy 20% 94% NE 8 mph
    5 am 62° Cloudy 20% 94% NE 7 mph
    6 am 62° Cloudy 20% 95% NE 5 mph
    7 am 62° Cloudy 20% 94% NE 5 mph
    8 am 63° Cloudy 20% 92% NE 7 mph
    9 am 64° Cloudy 20% 90% NE 5 mph
    10 am 64° Cloudy 10% 89% NE 4 mph
  • 7-Day Forecast

    Day Conditions Chance Precip Humidity Wind Details
    Friday Aug 22 68° / 61° Morning clouds followed by afternoon sun 20% 87% NE 7 mph More details
    Saturday Aug 23 66° / 62° Mostly cloudy 20% 91% NE 12 mph More details
    Sunday Aug 24 77° / 64° Thunderstorms 80% 94% ESE 9 mph More details
    Monday Aug 25 75° / 59° Partly cloudy 20% 70% WSW 13 mph More details
    Tuesday Aug 26 72° / 58° Mix of sun and clouds 20% 64% W 7 mph More details
    Wednesday Aug 27 68° / 54° Showers possible 40% 68% NW 11 mph More details
    Thursday Aug 28 66° / 55° Showers possible in the afternoon 40% 78% NE 8 mph More details
  • National Maps

    Temperatures

    Temperature Map

    Pressure Systems

    Pressure Systems Map

    UV Report

    UV Report